Colour Comfort Consultation
A Colour Comfort Consultation can be done in person, via Skype, FaceTime or by phone.
The Colour Comfort Method uses the psychology of colour and interpretes the Language of Colour to give insight and identify and re-program unwanted behavior.
- Did you know that you can identify and re-program unwanted behavior with colour?
- Did you know that colour can change and influence your thought patterns and emotions?
- Did you know that by understanding your own colour choices or that of others you can actually get insight into yourself and others?
If you speak and understand the Language of Colour you will get a better understanding of yourself and others. One way to personally experience this in a very practical, empowering way, is through a personal Colour Comfort Consultation. You will be impressed by the clarity and understanding you gain about yourself and others. Knowledge of yourself is valuable and allows you to shape your world pro-actively, identify unwanted belief patterns, change behavior and emotions and get a deeper understanding about your reactions and thought patterns.
What happens during a Colour Comfort consultation?
During a consultation, you will asked about your colour choices in clothing. You don’t have to reveal any personal information or experiences, only your colour choices. Together you will look into the specific colours you have been wearing lately and identify which colours you have stopped or started wearing. You will also be asked which garments you are wearing in these colours: are they jackets, cardigans, shirts, polo shirts or shoes etc.
The Colour Comfort Method interprets what your colour choices reveal about you and how you can consciously make different colour choices to support your desires and goals, change unwanted behavior and influence your thought patterns and emotions. If you want different results in your life you will have to make different (colour) choices. This is an easy and powerful way to do so.
Your CC Coach/interpreter will translate your colour choices during a consultation and this will give you a lot of clarity and “aha’s” and will reveal the following to you:
- your personality with it’s strengths and challenges
- the path you have traveled through life and how you have become the person you are today
- which aspects of your personality are being hidden or underutilized.
- which aspects of your personality are detrimental to you
- conditioning and upbringing that has created unwanted behavior or negative characteristics
- how to change your subconscious belief into desired outcomes
- which colours can support your personal goals and desires
The benefits of a CC consultation:
- Become aware of the subtle Language of Colour used by yourself and others
- Understand what the Language of Colour is saying and how to use it to your advantage
- Start each day, meeting or interview pro-actively by using colour as a means to communicate a desired message
- Understand how events have shaped you in the past and how to shape your future
- Understand the influence of your upbringing and conditioning
- Be aware of your thought patterns and emotions and pro-actively change these when wanted
- Be able to identify and re-program unwanted behavior with conscious colour choices
After the first consultation you will receive a report, made with the specially designed CC software, disclosing the information behind the colours you use. You will receive a Colour Clothing Chart to monitor your colour choices for the coming months. After about 3-5 months it is recommended to have a follow-up consultation.
A CC consultation takes about one to one and a half hour. It will leave you with a lot of clarity and the knowledge to make conscious colour choices and take control of your life and how to use the Language of Colour to shape your future.
How often will you need to have a CC consultation?
Most clients choose to have between 3 – 5 consultations within 1 – 2 years to learn and perfect the art of using colour. You will then have a tool for life!
What is the difference between a CC consultation and an Image consult?
A CC consultation explains the emotions, behavior and feelings behind a colour while an Image consultant will look at the hue of colour that would suit your skin and hair colour and the style of clothing. A CC consultation does not look at skin or hair colour or style of clothing. It’s not about what “looks good” on you, it’s about getting insight into yourself what your colour choices are revealing about you and choosing the colours that can support you in your life. Image consulting and the Colour Comfort method complement each other. After a CC consultation you will learn which colours to use to shape your future and an image consultant can then advice you which hue of the colours suggested would suit your skin and hair colour.
Can a CC consultation be done by phone or skype?
Yes, a CC consultation can be done by phone or skype. We recommend doing before the CC Consultation, is to go through your wardrobe and see what colours are there, which colours you are wearing and which colours you have stopped or started wearing.
Are you ready to:
- identify and re-program unwanted thought patterns
- understand why you behave the way you do
- create more clarity on the meaning of your colour choice
- stop making the same mistakes over and over again
- be more confident about who you are and what you want
- influence the way others respond to you
- get clarity of what you want
- learn how to pro actively work with your colours to shape your future