Colour Comfort Ltd. allows those who have completed the three modules of the Colour Comfort Training Programme, and who has satisfactorily completed the required 12 case studies to practice as a Colour Comfort Coach. As a Colour Coach you will be required to comply with the Colour Comfort Code of Conduct as described below.
- Take responsibility for your own words and actions and its implications.
- Support your client to take responsibility for themselves.
- Listen to the colour choices of your client and translate these into understandable language.
- Do not make promises, no fortune-telling.
- Do not claim to diagnose and/or heal.
- Refer your client to a qualified professional if your client wants treatment or diagnosis of a physical or psychological condition.
- Listen to the goals and wishes of your client and translate these into a choice of colours.
- Always respect your client's choices.
- Do not speak ill of other treatments or practitioners.
a. Keep proper confidential client session records
The Colour Comfort Coach must maintain proper client records that should be kept for a minimum of six years. This is essential because it brings order and professionalism to the relationship between the client and the Colour Coach.
b. Give your clients post-consultation support
The Colour Coach must give, send or email a Colour Coaching report, using the Colour Comfort software and a Clothing Colour Chart so that the client can monitor her/himself. Give your client a tentative follow-up appointment for them to confirm with you. Be available by phone or email for any clarification of the report or consultation by the client.
c. Maintain client confidentiality
The Colour Comfort Coach must maintain and respect their client’s confidentiality at all times.
d. Display your Colour Coaching Training Certificate for public awareness
The Colour Comfort Coach must publicly display in their premises the Colour Coaching Registration Certificate for their clients to see.
Use of software:
- Only use the software after the first consultation.
- Never use the software program in front of the client. The CC consultation is a personal consultation and can stir emotions with the client. This consultation requires all the attention of the CC coach.
- Whenever your client is not using a colour as a top but only as accessories, jacket, skirt or trousers, the software program will remain on 0 and the report will indicate that the colour is only worn as accessories, jacket, skirt or trousers.
- Whenever you save the report as a pdf file in the software program, you can save the file on your computer. Make a separate file, CC reports, and save all these reports in one file. You can email the report or print it.
COPYRIGHT OF MATERIAL AND WEBSITE CONTENT
All material of Colour Comfort Ltd is copyrighted and no part of the training material or website content may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, or stored in a database or retrieval system, without the prior written permission of Colour Comfort ltd.
USE OF COLOUR COMFORT NAME AND TRADEMARK
The Colour Comfort Coach can use the Colour Comfort name and trademark in the Colour Comfort stationery, business cards and reports.
PUBLIC SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS TO THE MEDIA
All public speaking engagements to the media concerning the company Colour Comfort Ltd. must be carried out by Thelma van der Werff, unless otherwise agreed to in writing by Colour Comfort prior to the relevant engagement.
COLOUR COMFORT MEMBERSHIP
Colour Comfort Ltd. allows those who have completed the three modules of the Colour Comfort Training Programme, and who has satisfactorily completed the required 12 case studies to practice as a Colour Comfort Coach and become a Colour Comfort member. After payment of the membership fee of € 100, a secure login will be given that will allow access to the membership site and software program.
Colour Comfort Ltd will continue to develop and all registered Colour Comfort Coaches will be kept informed.
Colour Comfort does not limit the geographical location of the registered Colour Coaches. Colour Comfort Ltd believes that every registered Colour Coach will attract his/her own customers. Colour Comfort expects that colleagial communication amongst registered Colour Coaches will work out to be more beneficial than working in a competitive environment.
REVOCATION OF MEMBERSHIP BY COLOUR COMFORT
Colour Comfort Ltd reserves the right to revoke a membership if for whatever reason the Colour Coach has not complied with the Colour Coaching Code of Conduct.
In case of revocation of membership, the registered Colour Coach is required to return the ‘Visual Colour Comfort Method’ book to Colour Comfort Ltd as soon as possible.
ENDING OF THE RIGHT TO PRACTISE
Colour Comfort Ltd. will take appropriate action in case should any of the follwing cases present itself:
- Laws of the land have been violated as part of the practise of the registered Colour Comfort Coach;
- The behaviour of the registered Colour Coach has shown to be unethical;
- The registered Colour Comfort Coach, due to negative actions and/or comments has compromised Colour Comfort Ltd’s good reputation
- Criminal activities by the registered Colour Comfort Coach;
- Cheating and/or misleading of clients by the registered Colour Comfort Coach.
Registered Colour Comfort Coaches are allowed to set their own fees for a Colour Comfort Coaching consultation. Colour Comfort Ltd advises a consultation price somewhere between €50 and €100 per consultation.
RESTRICTIONS OF THE REGISTERED COLOUR COACH
The practice of the registered Colour Coach is his/her individual responsibility. There are however some general rules for the registred Colour Comfort Coach to adhere to:
- No lessons or training in Colour Coaching through the Colour Comfort system are to be given without prior written permission from Colour Comfort Ltd;
- The registered Colour Comfort Coach is not allowed to offer articles or publications in the name of Colour Comfort Ltd without obtaining prior written permission from Colour Comfort Ltd;
- Television/radio interviews and or presentations regarding Colour Comfort Ltd are not allowed without obtaining prior written permission from Colour Comfort ltd.
NO CLAIMS TO BE MADE REGARDING DIAGNOSIS OR HEALING
This is required by law. The Colour Comfort method of Colour Coaching is not (nor part of) a medical profession and there can therefore not be any medical or psychological diagnosis made.
It is advised that every registered Colour Comfort Coach obtains a First Aid Certificate.
The confidentiality of a consultation needs to be respected at all times. Items discussed during a consultation are not allowed to be discussed with others. Should it be necessary to discuss a case, so as to allow the Colour Coach to develop further as a practitioner, it will have to be managed in such a way that the identity of the client will not be exposed.
RESPONSIBILY REGARDING TAXATION AND ACCOUNTANCY
All taxation and accountancy matters are the sole responsibility ot the registered, independent Colour Coach.
Registered Colour Comfort Coaches must refrain from copying, adaptation and translation of all information that they have received as part of the Colour Coaching Training Program or the otherwise protected copyright of Colour Comfort Ltd (inclusive of the Colour Comfort logo and software) without obtaining prior written permission from Colour Comfort Ltd.
Colour Comfort Ltd is a registered trademark.