Colour Comfort Consultation
A Colour Comfort Consultation can be done in person, via Skype, FaceTime or by phone.
The Colour Comfort Method uses the psychology of colour and interprets the Language of Colour to give insight and identify and re-program unwanted behaviour.
- Did you know that you can identify and re-program unwanted behaviour with colour?
- Did you know that colour can change and influence your thought patterns and emotions?
- Did you know that by understanding your own colour choices or that of others you can actually get insight into yourself and others?
If you speak and understand the Language of Colour you will get a better understanding of yourself and others. One way to personally experience this in a very practical, empowering way, is through a personal Colour Comfort Consultation. You will be impressed by the clarity and understanding you gain about yourself and others. Knowledge of yourself is valuable and allows you to shape your world pro-actively, identify unwanted belief patterns, change behaviour and emotions and get a deeper understanding of your reactions and thought patterns.
What happens during a Colour Comfort consultation?
During a consultation, you will be asked about your colour choices in clothing. You don’t have to reveal any personal information or experiences, only your colour choices. Together you will look into the specific colours you have been wearing lately and identify which colours you have stopped or started wearing. You will also be asked which garments you are wearing in these colours: are they jackets, cardigans, shirts, polo shirts or shoes etc.
The Colour Comfort Method interprets what your colour choices reveal about you and how you can consciously make different colour choices to support your desires and goals, change unwanted behaviour and influence your thought patterns and emotions. If you want different results in your life you will have to make different (colour) choices. This is an easy and powerful way to do so.
Your CC Coach/interpreter will translate your colour choices during a consultation and this will give you a lot of clarity and “aha’s” and will reveal the following to you:
- your personality with its strengths and challenges
- the path you have travelled through life and how you have become the person you are today
- which aspects of your personality are being hidden or underutilized.
- which aspects of your personality are detrimental to you
- conditioning and upbringing that has created unwanted behaviour or negative characteristics
- how to change your subconscious belief into desired outcomes
- which colours can support your personal goals and desires
The benefits of a CC consultation:
- Become aware of the subtle Language of Colour used by yourself and others
- Understand what the Language of Colour is saying and how to use it to your advantage
- Start each day, meeting or interview pro-actively by using colour as a means to communicate the desired message
- Understand how events have shaped you in the past and how to shape your future
- Understand the influence of your upbringing and conditioning
- Be aware of your thought patterns and emotions and pro-actively change these when wanted
- Be able to identify and re-program unwanted behaviour with conscious colour choices
After the first consultation, you will receive a report, made with the specially designed CC software, disclosing the information behind the colours you use. You will receive a Colour Clothing Chart to monitor your colour choices for the coming months. After about 3-5 months it is recommended to have a follow-up consultation.
A CC consultation takes about one to one and a half-hour. It will leave you with a lot of clarity and the knowledge to make conscious colour choices and take control of your life and how to use the Language of Colour to shape your future.
Are you ready to:
- identify and re-program unwanted thought patterns
- understand why you behave the way you do
- create more clarity on the meaning of your colour choice
- stop making the same mistakes over and over again
- be more confident about who you are and what you want
- influence the way others respond to you
- get clarity of what you want
- learn how to proactively work with your colours to shape your future